Sunday, December 6, 2009

woots!!! ( dec 5 )

wake up at 6.30am

getting ready for the DAY...

kekeke...

around 8am...daniel's driving instructor arrive to take me go for teori...*thank daniel*

i was damn nervous...

muahaha...but manage to survive...

after fetching me...uncle lim went to dj to fetch a boy...

that boy is like (...) *cant find a word to describe*XD

went to kayu ara...

get my red card...

and wait for the lecturer...

met a few frens there...

the one i remember is Ilyana...

OMG...we like started to talk and Talk and TALK...

hehehe...

and BOY...they have leng chai there...muahahah

1 in my class...and the other one in 2nd class...huhu~

the one in my class is sooo damn freaking tall...

the 2nd wan is soooooooooo CUTE!!!

BUT Ilyana say he looks like a CASANOVA *wtf*

XD

after 6 hours of teori...and of course my butt NUMBED for 6 hours...

T_T

and im taking teori test on THURSDAY...

until NOW...i still cant get anything stuffed in my head...*pray hard*

having perdagangan on wednesday...

i should be studying both...BUT i end up blogging...haha

well...gonna off now...

*poof and gone*


PS: thanks daniel for everything...ur a great friend though u always TEASE me...haha

nice to meet u Ilyana...

love u peoples...*muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment