Wednesday, December 30, 2009

FINALLY and happy bday to Mel eonni

finally i passed my undang test
phew~
i was super duper happy when i got my result
when i got home
i received a message from Has eonni
asking me whether wan go for Mel eonni suprise party @ sunway
of cos i said YES
@ 5pm Has eonni come and fetch me to Sunway
on the way there
i realise i forgot my purse
XD
when we got there
we were like
OMG
we're gonna sesat anytime
haha
BUT we didnt
kekeke
then we went into a store full of christmas thing and bought a birthday card and some stickers
then we sat on a bench and start decorating the birthday card with the stickers we bought
me and Has eonni non stop laughing during the process
( ps: we can laugh like idiots we look at each others' face )
after we finish decorating the card
Sandy eonni called
met her at JuiceWorks
met Jen eonni near Fullhouse (thats where the bday's gonna take place)
Jen eonni wanna buy candles so me,Has eonni and Sandy eonni went in to Fullhouse 1st
the three of us got so sesat-ed and we started to giggle then laugh like mad peopleXD
then the party begin~
after meal, we blow cake sing bday song take pic with the environment...
*long story, x mau byk ceritaXD *
then went home @ 10 something




a tired but happy day

No comments:

Post a Comment